Christmas Eve started a new Era in the extended Willis family. This is the first year that my Mother and Father did not have anyone coming for Christmas Eve dinner. With Kyle now married and living in Logan, they go to
Kami's families festivities which only works better for them with since they want and should have Christmas morning at home. With Kari getting married, she is now working with Jason's side of the family, and he has a solid Christmas Eve tradition so she is gone there. Kevin and his family is out of state and Kory and Mandy do every other year. So! I invited my
parents out to our home for our Christmas Eve festivities, which isn't much and very humble compared to my Mothers usual spread. It was a different evening but a nice and new tradition for our small family.

My attempt to set a holiday table

Grandma
Hydee and Weston

Anytime I turn on the camera, Weston runs up and wants a close up - I have a ton of these types of pictures

The boys getting ready to open their PJ's
Bryson opening his PJ's

Preston opening his PJ's

Weston opening his PJ's
Bryson wanted to make sure we got a picture of the tag - MARIO
WII!!!
Bryson in his Mario
Wii PJ's and RED Slippers

Preston in his
Spiderman PJ's and Slippers - Nice clean face I know :)

Weston and his PJ's and Cars slippers - He is helping Grandma and Grandpa leave

Grandma and Grandpa leaving for home
Bryson and Preston getting ready to read "We Believe in Santa", which
Bryson read to us this year and "Twas the Night Before Christmas"

Daddy reading Twas the Night Before Christmas
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! Your family is adorable. Glad you blog- it is fun to keep in touch this way.
how great that Kyle is married! I didn't know that! Looks like fun festivities!
Post a Comment