We had the I-Pad for a few days, we wanted to surprise the kids with it. After some debate we sent the kids on a mini scavenger hunt around the house.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
The Hunt for the I-Pad
We finally broke down and bought an I-Pad, perhaps the last people to do so... but now we are "cool" ... actually the week before we bought it say the news story on how this is going to be the text book for the future, we want our kids to be familiar with it when our schools go paperless. It is crazy to think that we are at the start of this technology becoming reality for our school system.
We had the I-Pad for a few days, we wanted to surprise the kids with it. After some debate we sent the kids on a mini scavenger hunt around the house.
Ready Set ... GO!
Clue: Rocks around the Tree
To the Tramp
To the shed
Tuff's Collar
The Hose in the front yard
The play house
Bryson's room
Preston and Weston Room (clearly a Saturday with sheets being washed)
To the computer
Back to the play house
To the front room
Find Nemo
Red apple in the Fridge
Glued to it and so very excited!
We had the I-Pad for a few days, we wanted to surprise the kids with it. After some debate we sent the kids on a mini scavenger hunt around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment