The Kindergarten gets to go down to Discovery Gateway - and we get to ride the BUS! the field trip is really relaxed - there is not agenda or set thing to do, the kids get to simply explore at their own pace and desire. There were enough parents that we were responsible for 2 children, really nice! And we got to spend the day with this cute little blonde! It was such a fun day and Preston thoroughly enjoyed it.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Preston's Discovery Gateway Fieldtrip
Preston got to go on his first field trip in Kindergarten - I always go on field trips with my boys and I love that I get to experience this with them and that I have the opportunity to volunteer in their class a few times each month. I love that i can see them in that environment and get to know their peers and teacher.
The Kindergarten gets to go down to Discovery Gateway - and we get to ride the BUS! the field trip is really relaxed - there is not agenda or set thing to do, the kids get to simply explore at their own pace and desire. There were enough parents that we were responsible for 2 children, really nice! And we got to spend the day with this cute little blonde! It was such a fun day and Preston thoroughly enjoyed it.
The Kindergarten gets to go down to Discovery Gateway - and we get to ride the BUS! the field trip is really relaxed - there is not agenda or set thing to do, the kids get to simply explore at their own pace and desire. There were enough parents that we were responsible for 2 children, really nice! And we got to spend the day with this cute little blonde! It was such a fun day and Preston thoroughly enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment