Monday, August 15, 2011

FOURTH Grade!

 School has started and to be honest I think both my kids and myself are ready for a schedule and routine again. Bryson has started 4th grade today, it's weird to think 2 more grades and he is in middle school... crazy! He was super excited to get back and see his friends, but most of all to see his teacher. We got his same teacher from last year and I am not ever going to complain about that... we both Love her! I know this year will be great and that Bryson will grow and mature ever more. I look forward to the fourth grade adventure!



 Bryson and Mrs. Bowen

 Running off that last burst of energy till he had to line up.



 Waiting in line until Mrs. Bowen came out and talked to all the kids - calling her class the best and favorite... she is so much fun!


 Blowing kisses - via Mrs. Bowen's request. and then heading off to start the year.!!!

No comments: