Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FIRST Grade!!!

First Grade... oh boy - I have my apprehensions about all day school for Preston but only time will tell if he does okay. I am taking car pool the next two weeks to help him get his drop off and pick up routine down and under control. He is super excited to see his friends again and eat lunch at school, but he has talked about how long it will be. We've had a great first meeting with teacher and while she is young I think she will be great with Preston. Here is to a new year and fun adventure of first grade... Have a great year buddy!

 





 Seeing buddy Cody for the first time since summer break, he doesn't live in our neighborhood and since there is no directory we could not call all summer. They were super excited to see one another and picked up right where they left off.


 Preston and Miss Richardson... first day of school



Bye Mom! see you in 7 whole hours!

No comments: