Summer means drive-in movies... we love these outings... eating dinner in the truck bed full with couch cushions and blankets and then anxiously awaiting the start of the movie - Cars 2. i wish we did more of these with the boys, we always think about it too last minute and I veto the event - next summer I will make sure we go more then once, it's so much less expensive than a movie theater and the atmosphere cannot be beat!
Brothers or Brumbies as we like to refer to them in our family - Oh how I love these boys. Preston did super good knowing that we waited for about 1-1/2 hours before it started. He was restless but stayed pretty good. Bryson and Weston snuggled and ate popcorn most of the night.
Preston and Mommy with Daddy giving us the bunny ears - Weston is taking the picture, not too bad. He loves camera's and loves to use them.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment