Saturday, August 13, 2011

Willis Family Reunion

We had the Willis Family reunion at a local park this year instead of a full weekend camping trip. After finalizing on the date and trying to get the majority involved we made it happen... once again i learned a lot as to what not to do next time. I don't ever mind putting things like this together, in fact I really rather enjoy it. But I do get very worried about hurting people's feelings. We got about 50% of the family there which for any reunion I think to be a success.
We had great food and lots of it cus I cook like my Mother, and the attraction of the day was the tennis courts - I should have brought more rackets. Thank goodness my mother never threw any of our old ones out - they saved the day. It was a hot summer day and the kids didn't seem to mind it at all. It was so fun to see all my cousin's kids out playing together like they've always known each other - when in reality we see one another once a year anymore.
Thank you to everyone who came and supported me in this crazy adventure and hope to have our family be close through these little outings. Love you all.














 























































No comments: