Funniest thing that happened today? We woke up at 5;30, Darren really wanted to see a sunrise on the open sea when there was no land that the sun was rising over. So we woke up, and went up to the deck. On our way up we started thinking, wow there are a lot of people up this early. We got on deck and the sun was already up, in fact it was way way up. And then it hit us, we are in eastern time and our cell phone was still on mountain time. So we actually woke up at 7:30 - it was a let down for Darren but I thought it was funny!
This is our statement, small but sufficient for the amount of time you actually spend in it. We opted of an inside cabin to save money and I don't think I would have had it any other way. I loved how dark it got at night, we slept so good!
This is the front end of the boat.
The pool deck - where 80% of the people should not be in swimsuits... especially bikini's - truly it was bad!
Me on the front of the boat - I wanted to do a "Titanic" but didn't want to get in trouble on the boat of the first day :) You can stand at the point of the ship, which is a really cool feeling.
Darren at the same point, the day looked really gloomy but it was still so nice and warm I didn't mind that the sun wasn't directly on us.
Darren and I - a quick shot with the self timer
"Crazy Eye" - so all day long I fought my contact thinking it wasn't in right. When we went back to our room for me to check it out this is what I found! My right eye was fully dilated, that is why it felt so blurry. It looks so weird, so Darren started to call me Crazy Eye!

No comments:
Post a Comment