One of our families favorite things to do in the summer is sit outside and play/wrestle Daddy! I will miss this more and more as the days get cold. I don't know if it is the lack of air space or knowing the the house is going to get louder and louder with the wrestling moved inside. But all the same I will miss it. The boys flock to Darren once he gets on the lawn.

The boys love to get thrown in the air by Daddy. Even Ya-Ya (Weston) walks up to him saying Ma-ma (not meaning me but more more)

Here is Preston up in the air... laughing his head off

Darren hasn't really thrown Weston up too high before, but tonight he
decided to show off for the camera. It looks a lot higher than it actually is
Bryson is getting too big for Darren to throw him very far, this was a "one last time" throw as hard as he could to get him that high. I am sad to know that the days are passing that
Bryson is a little boy.

I will also miss the sound of playing in the back yard, boys running around and playing tag, and laughing so hard. I love hearing those sounds
No comments:
Post a Comment