Thursday, January 14, 2010

Breaking news... a Rock has Landed on the Temple!

When you have boys, things get moved, broken and changed as much as they can. it keeps me on my toes and I find that I am constantly putting things back where they should be. I am walking through my home and out of the corner of my eye I spot something out of place in my front room... wondering what in the world it is I walk over only to find that a new perfect landing place has been discover... on the Temple!
Thank you to whichever of my boys, I can only guess Preston as his imagination far exceeds the other boys, redecorated the front room and discover that the Temple is a perfect spot to take off from.


A perfect fit, sits at the perfect angle to take off.

Ready for take off

3, 2, 1 ignition

No comments: