Bryson held his 2
nd grade Grandparents day program today, I wasn't planning on attending feeling a bit out of place, but then
flet guitly that I wasn't going to see his program. So I went anyway and tagged along. I had the two other boys with me as well so it was quite an experience. The program was super cute, they sang some songs for us and did poems for the
first 30 minutes. Then we split into the class rooms where we had cookies and milk and then the kids asked their grandparents a bunch of questions about their history. It was a fun day with
him and his classmates.
Bryson is in
the red/blue ruby shirt holding the 's' - this was like a poem using the letters of "Grandparents" which said things like they spoil us, take us to
McDonalds, let us stay up late. It was really cute.

End of one of the songs, you can barely see his face

This is them doing a funky chicken dance,
Bryson never really dot down into the full stance.

Grandma trying to learn the dance from
Bryson - I think he thought she was crazy
Grandma and Bryson getting hugs

Bryson asking Grandma her questions

Grandma and the boys,
Bryson was a sport to share this day with all his brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment