Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where's Westie - Round 2

My work schedule makes napping hard for Weston, either he doesn't get one or he gets a late one. This was one of those days of no nap, Darren and I were downstairs going over things on the computer and then opted to go get some dinner that night instead of making it. Big boys playing the Wii... check, where is Weston. Darren looks through the rooms upstairs I look downstairs, no Weston. Just as that panic of "he got outside somehow" starts to set in, Darren says quietly "come here" into the boys room we go and in the corner between the ladder and the stuffed animal basket there is Weston, sound asleep.... so cute! Oh did I mention that it was 6:30 by this point and he had probably been asleep for a half hour... needless to say he did not go to sleep on time this night. But I love taking pictures of random sleeping spots, when they have simply run all out of steam.


1 comment:

Dan and Kyli Sue said...

Im coming to visit very soon. i cant take it anymore. i miss those little boys too much. such a cute picture, such a cute story. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!