My sister was sealed today for Time and all Eternity to Richard Jason
Rawlings, she has waited along time to be in the Temple with someone that she is in love with and the day went as perfect as it could. I meet over at her home to do her hair and get her ready for this big day. It was so much fun to get her all "
sassified", watch her paint her nails and put on make-up. My
mother and I got her in the dress... which was so much fun for me. We then went over the
Oquirrih Mtn Temple which is about 5
minutes from her home for pictures, here are a few that I captured...

Her bridal

Kari and Alex

Kissing!

More Kissing, I love this one with both their eyes shut. It makes it so cute.

My Mother, Kari and myself - or as my husband would say "The Willis Women" which is usually in a tone... if you know what I mean

Jason and Alex - high 5!

Kari, Jason and Alex - a new family

Alex, guarding the door to the Temple

Kari Jason and Alex

Look up....

Happy - they were both
sooo happy!

It official, Jason's first name is really Richard, oh I mean Kari and Jason are now married! I am excited that she is happy and has the life she has been looking for. I don't know Jason well, but he seems to be a good man and he loves Kari.

Darren and
Bryson, Good
Lookin' guys

My boys with Aunt Kari... it was really bright and I couldn't get a good one to save my life...

Jason and his
grand baby - yep Kari is now a Grandma... how funny is that....

The ENTIRE Willis family, not one person missing

At the Ward house for the reception

Leaving the ward house...
hmmmm.... why are they happier now?

This is them trying to figure out how to get his front wheel drive off the blocks that Kevin and Kory put the car up on... it was decorated REALLY good! Congratulations
Karianne and Jason
Rawlings!
No comments:
Post a Comment