Thursday, January 7, 2010
Get Married Again...
So I still have posts to update but I had the funniest experience with Preston on the way to work today in the car. He was talking about what he did at school and then suddenly stopped and said he had to tell me something. He then proceeded to tell me that when he was in my tummy as a baby that he would move out of the way of the hot stuff. I got clarification on that and he meant hot food. So then out of curiosity I asked him if we should have another baby or not, to which he said YES! But then told me that Dad and I would need to get married again and then there would be a baby in my tummy. Hmm I thought, how can I clarify this? so I told him that Mommies and Daddies only get married once and that we will not be getting married again. I told him that when a Mom and Dad are married, Heavenly Father sends down babies when he is ready to and they grow in the Mommies tummy. To which he replied "Ok, I'll tell him that", Huh, I thought, what is he talking about? Preston then looks out his car window and yells "Heavenly Father, put that baby in my Moms tummy!" OK, at this point I am busting up and cannot see the road. Preston is wondering why I am laughing at his honest simple request. Now I start wondering... if I end up Pregnant next week I guess I'll know why :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh I love it- if it was only that simple! I'll be looking for
" that post" sometime soon
LOVE this story! Could you tell him to pass on a request for me too?
Post a Comment